Pages

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Fantasy Football

I didn't go to the Bradford game last Saturday and few (if any) of the rest of our gang made it - a case of can't-be-arsed-ness on my part I'm afraid.

Given the result, I think all that I missed out on was some of the usual good beers that the Fighting Cock offers.

Instead I went to an early morning preview screening of Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland in Leicester Square. In 3D too.

Now I know I'm biased but it is a really good take on both of the Lewis Caroll novels - it has all the usual Burtonesque flourishes with some great effects and the 3D aspect is not overly in your face. I really enjoyed it and can thoroughly recommend it - and it's not just for kiddies.

In view of the lack of a weekend report I've uploaded another ITV Digital clip for you all to see.

If I remember correctly this was from their 3rd Division programme and in this episode they visit Darlo when we're still at Feethams and includes an interview with our own fantasist, George Reynolds, plus footage of wife Susan as she had made her famous comment at a fans forum which led to the players walking out.

And at the end of the clip, Ned Boulting interviews some hairy person at Feethams. Enjoy.

No comments: